1st Shift - Lift Driver -
Carter’s, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com, www.oshkosh.com, www.cartersoshkosh.ca, and www.carters.com.mx. The Company’s Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand is available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter’s is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com.
Baby Clothing, Kids Clothes, Toddler Clothes | Carter's
Shop for baby clothing, baby necessities and essentials at Carters.com, the most trusted name in baby, kids, and toddler clothing. Shop our selection of cute baby & kids clothing.
Essential Job functions (Tasks, duties and responsibilities most important for the Job)
- Research previous locations, locate hot stock for waving purposes and complete tasks
- Lock Inventory to Lost and communicates with the Inventory Department
- Responsible for observing housekeeping, safety and C-TPAT compliance in assigned area of responsibility; Stay within compliance of the company policies in regards to safety
- Work with Wave Planning, Inventory Control, and Training to ensure the adherence of area processes
secondary functions (IF APPLICABLE - ANY DUTIES NOT CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL)
- Perform other tasks as assigned, including pulling during low volume periods.
- Support the Coordinator/Supervisor in all duties as assigned including all operational areas of the Distribution Center
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR2342