Anaplan Model Builder (Mexico)
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
- Act as a model owner
- Design enhancements to existing models to improve processes and using the NUX
- Review existing customer models and business process
- Trace model logic and troubleshoot solutions. Explain root cause analysis and provide solution training to end users.
- Collaborate with project team to build Anaplan models in line with best practices and guidance from project leadership
- Build customized Anaplan models based on customer requirements
- Able to translate and implement solution requirements.
- Model building experience specialized in the Anaplan solution with a strong supply chain acumen.
- Proven technical skills with the ability to translate and understand end-user needs.
- Responsible for design, build, and delivery of business planning models.
- Proven ability to support solutions testing and viability.
- Design, develop, and deliver high quality reporting dashboards/ Anaplan UX.
- Develop inbound and outbound data feeds to and from the Anaplan model, Coordinate among the data integration and migration teams.
- Support deployment of the solution to end-users and provide overall support and training
- Follow Agile Project Methodology throughout the implementation
- Support Solution Architect and/or Project Managers in maintaining the overall health of the implementation
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years of experience building complex multidimensional models in Anaplan
- Excellent customer-facing and communication skills in both in-person and remote settings
- Expert in Excel modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulae, and charts
- Ability to quickly grasp customer requirements
- Experience integrating Anaplan to ERP or external source systems
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS (IF APPLICABLE - ANY RIGHTS NOT CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS (MINIMUM COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR JOB PERFORMANCE)
- Model builder certification 1, 2
- Tableau experience preferred, not required
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field