Carter’s, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com, www.oshkosh.com, www.cartersoshkosh.ca, and www.carters.com.mx. The Company’s Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand is available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter’s is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com.
Baby Clothing, Kids Clothes, Toddler Clothes | Carter's
Shop for baby clothing, baby necessities and essentials at Carters.com, the most trusted name in baby, kids, and toddler clothing. Shop our selection of cute baby & kids clothing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MOST IMPORTANT FOR THE JOB)
- Efficiently handle tasks to include cleaning of offices, break rooms, break areas, restrooms and other areas as assigned.
- Maintain an adequate cleaning supply inventory.
- Communicate inventory needs of cleaning supplies to the maintenance department.
- Wear appropriate safety equipment/work boots and gloves as required.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS (IF APPLICABLE - ANY DUTIES NOT CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL)
- Complete additional distribution functions as instructed including the support of maintenance activities.
- Ability to work daily overtime while maintaining a good attendance record
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or a GED.
- Six months work experience preferred.
PHYSICAL AND WORK DEMANDS
- Must be available to work in a multi-channel, multi-shift distribution environment, flexible to work different shifts and extended hours based upon business needs.
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods including daily overtime, holidays and overtime as required.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Must be able to repetitively lift cases weighing up to forty pounds.
- Must be able to work in varying to extreme temperatures.
- Holiday schedule to be decided by Management.
- Must be available to work consecutive days in a row (for example 14+ days).
- Comply with Blackout Periods (no vacation or personal time allowed) as determined by Management.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR8416