Email Coordinator, June 2024 Executive Development Program
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
Carter’s Executive Development Program is a formal 6-month development program layered on top of a full-time entry level position. As an EDP, you will contribute to meaningful projects as a key member of our Wholesale team, network with senior business leaders, and receive specialized professional development. We are looking for an applicant dedicated to driving data accuracy through high standards, attention to detail and analytical thinking. The Email Operations Coordinator is an important member of the Digital Marketing & overall marketing team, responsible for owning quality assurance and email campaign deployment for responsible brand.
Works as part of the email operations team in combination with the email strategy team, creative, development and CRM teams to create, deliver, track, optimize, and automate email marketing campaigns.
This role typical reports into the Email Operations Manager, and on-site, 4 days a week.
- (50%) Own execution of email campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, including:
- Quality assurance and change management for 20-25 emails/week
- Audience assignment and filter creation
- Deployment scheduling
- Testing execution
- Campaign monitoring, including matching deployment reporting to planned audience size and deliverability
- (25%) Project Management
- Track and provide status updates for assigned email campaigns throughout the development process via Jira
- Asset management, including uploads and version management, via Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Along with Operations Manager, escalate and address campaign risks
- (15%) Support email team reporting & analysis through subject line testing reporting and seed deployment archive process,
- (10%) Collaborate with marketing partners to support new initiatives and innovation within email campaigns; own necessary steps for execution
We’d Love to hear from you if:
- Team player. Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment where accuracy is an imperative
- Oganizational skills
- Detail-oriented, persistent follow-up and an ability to juggle shifting priorities
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional team efforts
- Resourceful and solution oriented
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Superior project management
Our Team Members:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a Career at Carter’s:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
In order for your application to be complete, you must complete an assessment. This assessment should take about 10-15 minutes to complete. Please note: Your application will not be fully submitted until the assessment is complete.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.