Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
how you’ll make an impact:
The Import Coordinator will be responsible for data integrity. Inbound transportation evaluates multiple reports daily. This position will verify dates across systems and reports for accuracy. Tracking and tracing inbound containers and trailers to U.S. facilities.
This role typically reports to Manager, Inbound Transportation, has 0 direct reports, and is based in our Stockbridge, GA Distribution Center work environment.
- TRACKING INBOUND INVENTORY (40%)
- Monitor, review, and track inbound product to ensure it is on schedule to meet required dates.
- EXCEPTION REPORTING (50%)
- Review daily reports ensuring information is visible and correct.
- DATA ENTRY/TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM UPDATES (10%)
- Update internal transportation management system data. Report discrepancies to internal IT and TMS providers.
We’d Love to hear from you if:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook and Excel)
- Communicate effectively both oral and written and be able to work well in a group or individually.
- Utilize good judgment and decision-making skills under pressure.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple daily tasks and projects.
- Operate in a dynamic fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent creative thinking skills for a dynamic global transportation environment
Preferred skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of transportation experience preferred.
OUR Team Members:Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a career at Carter’s:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.