International Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
Join our dynamic Global Sales team as an International Sales & Marketing Coordinator in our Atlanta office! This role is a key player in supporting our global sales and marketing initiatives, ensuring seamless coordination of sales meetings, marketing campaigns, and visual merchandising efforts. If you're ready to thrive in a collaborative environment, exhibit exceptional organizational skills, and take on diverse responsibilities, we want you on our team! This role typically reports into Director, International Marketing & Retail Stores and is based in our Atlanta office in our on-site work environment.
- International Sales (40%)
- Support international sales managers in tasks required to execute the international business
- Support monthly order consolidations and booking summaries in partnership with account management
- Lead execution of international sales meetings including preparation of product line boards and other sales tools
- Support in-person showroom setup, presentations, and sales sample management
- Coordinate printing of all sales meeting collateral (product binders, signage, etc.)
- Enter order uploads into Omnia to meet order due date deadlines
- Create and consolidate weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports
- International Marketing (35%)
- Partner with marketing director to build detailed yearly calendar of support for marketing and store initiatives
- Create creative briefs for all international marketing needs and work with internal creative partners to ensure international store windows and graphics are adapted to international standards
- Deliver monthly digital and social media assets to support partners ecommerce websites from domestic assets
- Team lead for Digital Asset Management tool for both internal and external partners
- Support IP Infringement monthly reporting to partners on takedowns and manage white list of official partners
- International Visual Merchandising (25%)
- Support creation of monthly visual merchandising directives and assortment plans for International store formats
- Maintain on-going communication with Merchandising team to deliver samples to merchandizing lab on time and to capture any changes seasonally
- Point-person for international showroom and manage international sample line organization
We’d Love to Hear from You if:
- 1-2 years of relevant Sales and/or Marketing experience
- Collaborative team player with a positive and proactive attitude
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven track record of strong organizational skills
- Adept at multitasking, self-motivated, and driven by meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in an ever-changing environment, quickly adjusting to new circumstances, priorities, and challenges while maintaining a high level of productivity
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Working knowledge of the different components of retail marketing: digital, direct marketing, advertising, etc.
Our Team Members:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a Career at Carter’s:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.