Manager Compensation and Analytics
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
how you’ll make an impact:
The Compensation & HR Analytics Manager supports global compensation and HR analytics for all corporate, retail and distribution locations. In this role, you’ll help drive the compensation strategy and execution for over 15,000 Carter’s employees.
This role typical reports into the Director of Compensation & HR Analytics and is based in our Buckhead office.
- 60%: Compensation Program Administration
- In partnership with the Director, develop, implement, communicate, and administer the global broad-based compensation programs, including short-term incentives and long-term incentives.
- Manage the annual merit review and midyear adjustments processes.
- Maintain job evaluation process including library of job descriptions across all functions, assignment of job codes, recording and maintaining records in jobs database.
- Maintain compensation structures / wage ranges.
- Lead annual salary survey process - recommend surveys to purchase, prepare participation materials, submit data, and identify gaps where additional survey data may be needed.
- 40%: Compensation Analytics
- Serve as primary owner to prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reports for various HR metrics and audit transactions - headcount, turnover, new hires, promotions, terminations, etc. Review and analyze the results of HR initiatives.
- Provide thought-leadership on report results, trends, and recommendations.
- Maintain and enhance current reporting deliverables while exploring new and innovative ways to report and examine HR data and add hoc HR analysis
We’d Love to hear from you if:
- 4+ year compensation/human resource experience
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to multi-task while remaining focused on accuracy
- Ability to partner and effectively communicate with members of the HR team as well as cross-functionally
- Highly motivated with a strong customer central focus
Preferred skills and experience:
- HRIS reporting capabilities, preferably within Workday.
- Strong understanding of Human Resource principles.
OUR Team Members:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a career at Carter’s:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR14480