Marketing Analytics Manager
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT:
Carter’s is seeking a highly skilled and analytical individual to join the team as the Marketing Analytics Manager. This role will be responsible for developing and executing marketing forecasting strategies, analyzing marketing data, measuring test results, and providing valuable insights to drive informed decision-making. The ideal candidate is proficient in marketing analytics tools, possesses strong statistical and forecasting skills, has a deep understanding of marketing metrics and trends, and can work collaboratively with business partners.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will help to build best practices for marketing analytics and educate others within the organization to use data in decision making and inform marketing. The role will direct or build a collection of Analytical Products which will influence decisions related to wholistic performance marketing, omni customer interactions, target marketing, personalization as well as impact of all marketing activities on both online and offline traffic and sales.
This individual will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing Analytics & Customer Growth and is based in our Buckhead office and will be on-site Monday-Thursday with a WFH day on Friday.
(40%) Marketing Analytics and Performance Measurement
- Develop and deliver on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting to provide marketing leadership clear visibility to marketing program performance.
- Synthesis data to provide trend metrics to identify business opportunities
- Analyze marketing data, including customer behavior, campaign effectiveness, omnichannel performance including online and retail stores
- Create analytical products such as reporting dashboards to answer on-going business questions
- Maintain efficient database and reporting dataflows through sound data engineering approaches
(30%) Marketing Forecasting and Measurement
- Own and develop marketing forecasting models to project future trends and performance metrics, not limited to sales, customers, dilution, and traffic
- Utilize analytical tools to create forecasting models at scale
- Measure, track, and predict performance in comparison to forecasts through use of reporting tools such as Tableau dashboards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, finance, and operations to gather relevant data and align forecasting efforts with marketing goals
(30%) Test Design, measurement and business performance optimization
- Work with marketing and ecommerce teams to develop learning agendas and support testing plans to provide sound test results to help evolve the business performance
- Support personalization efforts by designing and testing various activities that drive desired customer actions, and continuously optimize performance based on test results
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- Proven experience in an analytical role for 5+ years
- SQL and Advanced Excel experience required
- Experience developing and working with forecasting models
- Experience developing and explaining A/B test measurement models
- Proficiency in statistical analysis tools such as R or Python, and experience with marketing analytics platforms (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, CRM, Zeta)
- Proficiency in visual analytical tools such as Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, etc.
- Marketing, customer, operations, supply chain or retail analytics experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field
- Experience leading teams and coaching analytical individuals. May have up to 2 direct reports
Preferred skills and experience:
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Experience with analytical platforms including Snowflake database, Snowpark, and Datarobot a plus
- Proven success influencing and collaborating within a team and in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and creative approaches to test new ideas and drive business results.
- Experience with project life-cycle management tools (e.g., JIRA and Confluence) is a plus
- Personalization, customer journey, and segmentation experience is a plus
- Understanding of digital marketing channels (Email, SMS, push, SEO, SEM, Social etc.)
OUR TEAM MEMBERS:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
MAKE A CAREER AT CARTER’S:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.