Marketing Graphic Designer, June 2024 Executive Development Program
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
The ideal candidate is a culturally dialed-in digital creative with exceptional graphic design skills, photography experience and a keen understanding of Internet culture.
This role typical reports into the Art Director, and on-site, 4 days a week.
Content Production (75%)
- Assist with execution of individual marketing programs, including but not limited to: Email, Direct Mail, Social, PR and Display.
- Serve as point person for field request for additional marketing support at the grass roots level.
Brand Creative Support (25%)
- Responsible for working with the marketing team to develop and execute compelling marketing programs to drive site and store traffic
- In partnership with marketing channel managers, support ad hoc analysis to understand current trends and opportunities to drive business
- Maintain understanding of competitor programs. Review macro retail trends as well as YOY competitor programs and promotional changes; understand potential impact to CRI and make appropriate recommendations
- In partnership with brand teams, work to support any PR request including sample coordination
- Support Brand team with PR outreach and event work as needed
We’d Love to Hear from You if:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 (3.2 GPA or higher strongly preferred) at time of graduation
- Required to have graduated within 6 months of class start date
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Marketing or Retail environment a plus
Our Team Members:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a Career at Carter’s:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
In order for your application to be complete, you must complete an assessment. This assessment should take about 10-15 minutes to complete. Please note: Your application will not be fully submitted until the assessment is complete.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.