Omnichannel Intern, Summer 2023
Carter’s, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com, www.oshkosh.com, www.cartersoshkosh.ca, and www.carters.com.mx. The Company’s Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand is available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter’s is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com.
Baby Clothing, Kids Clothes, Toddler Clothes | Carter's
Shop for baby clothing, baby necessities and essentials at Carters.com, the most trusted name in baby, kids, and toddler clothing. Shop our selection of cute baby & kids clothing.
Essential Job functions
Support omnichannel and cross-functional initiatives, including customer and associate experience, omni capabilities in stores and online, cross-channel inventory sharing and in-store technology
- Support the launch and scale of omnichannel initiatives (ie: Deliver from Store), partnering with Store Operations, eCommerce, Supply Chain, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance & IT
- Provide recurring and ad hoc reporting to support the omnichannel retail business
- Collaborate with team to find solutions to real time issues that arise in the field
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc analytical support to omnichannel initiatives (ie: Deliver from Store, Curbside Pickup, RFID)
Knowledge, skill and ability requirements
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to synthesize and communicate results clearly and effectively
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proficient in developing strong relationships with all levels of the business
- Be a champion for change management in the Retail space and inspire innovation
- Lead courageously - not afraid to speak frankly, offer new ideas, take calculated risks, and support positive change
- Must be a self-starter who is highly-organized; detail-oriented, hands-on, self-motivated, results-oriented and a team-player
Prior work experience and educational requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (3.2 strongly preferred)
- Enrollment in a Bachelor/Master’s degree program at the time of the internship (certificate programs are not eligible)
- Availability to start on the designated start date in May
- Availability to work for a minimum of 10 out of the 11 weeks of the defined internship period which runs from May-August
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR11590