Part-Time Associates, Distribution Centre
Carter’s, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com, www.oshkosh.com, www.cartersoshkosh.ca, and www.carters.com.mx. The Company’s Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand is available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter’s is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com.
Baby Clothing, Kids Clothes, Toddler Clothes | Carter's
Shop for baby clothing, baby necessities and essentials at Carters.com, the most trusted name in baby, kids, and toddler clothing. Shop our selection of cute baby & kids clothing.
carter's inc. Canada, a growing national retailer of children's apparel, requires Part Time Associates, Day, Afternoon &?Weekend Shifts for our Distribution Centre located in Cambridge, Ontario.
Reporting directly to a Supervisor, the role involves the following:
- Housekeeping, safety and warehouse compliance
- Accurate and efficient order picking and packing, labeling cartons with the correct shipping and content labels
- Responsible for inventory management including clean up and replenishment
- Responsible for quantity and quality picked into any outbound cartons
- Cross-training on machinery, including: forklift, end rider, order picker, walkie rider, wave rider, aisle master
- Using Radio Frequency (RF) Scanners
- Maintaining minimum performance standards while performing required job functions
- Knowing, understanding, and following all Standard Operating Procedures
- Working safely and abiding by all of Carter’s safety rules and procedures
- Actively support Carters culture and values with other Associates
- Other tasks as assigned
- Work experience, preferably in a distribution or manufacturing environment, is an asset.
- Knowledge of hand (RF) scanners and experience using WMOS is an asset, but not required
- Skilled at multi-tasking, and able to react quickly to frequent priority shifts
- Detail oriented and the ability to maintain focus in a high activity processing setting
- Able to work closely with others (teamwork)
- Repetitively lift cases weighing up to 50lbs
- Work in a multi-channel, multi-shift distribution environment, flexible to work different shifts and extended hours based upon business needs
- Stand and work for long periods including daily overtime, holidays and overtime as required
- Intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward
- Work in varying temperatures
- Shifts will be scheduled within the following hours:
- Day: Monday - Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Afternoon: Monday - Friday 3:15pm-11:45pm
- Weekend: Saturday - Sunday 7:00am-5:30pm
Carter’s | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. ?Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Carter’s | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Carter’s | OshKosh est un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi et encourage tous les candidats intéressés et qualifiés à postuler. Si vous avez besoin de certaines mesures d'adaptation, n'hésitez pas à communiquer avec nous. .
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: JR3676