Planning Analyst, (14-month contract)
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
The Planning Analyst is responsible for providing support in all reporting and systemic business process changes for retail planning. This role will partner closely with business leaders in Canada as pricing, assortment, planning, and allocation capabilities are implemented and improved.
This role typically reports into Senior Planning Manager and is based in our Mississauga office in our remote work environment.
Planning Operations and Reporting (80%)
- Act as a Tableau expert to aid in creation of standardized reports
- Provide ad hoc reporting to the Planning & Allocation team as needed, including month-end and E planning
- Create and update all files at start of season and manage/update reports in-season
- Manage Promotional Reporting/dashboard to each promotion
- Weekly reporting - Little Planet deck and Company daily sales
- Create NEW and modify existing Tableau dashboards
- Support teams with Tableau training and training material
Relationship Management and Collaboration (20%)
- Actively participate in weekly touch base meetings with US BI team and developers
- Partner with cross-functional project leads and monitor project timeline at times in partnerships with PMO
- Support retail senior leadership team with data, insights, and presentation materials on future capabilities and project status updates
- Work closely with outside parties to implement solutions, when required for larger projects
We’d Love to Hear from You if:
- Strong oral and written communication, organizational and time management skills
- Highly adept in various systems including advanced Excel skills
- 3+ years of experience in planning, retail fundamentals, ad hoc reporting, and analysis.
- Experienced with Tableau, JDA system, OMNIA and MicroStrategy
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong drive and initiative; self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Degree or Diploma in related field or equivalent work experience
Our Team Members:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a career at Carter’s:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Carter’s | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Carter’s | OshKosh est un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi et encourage tous les candidats intéressés et qualifiés à postuler. Si vous avez besoin de certaines mesures d'adaptation, n'hésitez pas à communiquer avec nous. .