Product Integrity Analyst
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
The Product Integrity Analyst is part of a dynamic team, critical to Carter’s Supply Chain, that is challenged with keeping up to date on safety, regulatory and sustainability requirements for domestic and international markets. This role reports into Product Integrity Senior Manager, Testing and Compliance and is based in our Atlanta office.
50%: Testing & Analytics
- Daily review of incoming test data and disposition of failing results, collaborating with internal partners as needed to arrive decisions for the brand/business as warranted. Communicate to all parties concerning resolution and timing of corrective action
- Analysis and reporting of vendor testing performance. Organize and deliver recommendations for corrective action to leadership
- Support Quality-related investigations as assigned - research testing results, review data and issue new testing requests and testing program update recommendations as needed to assess risk and exposure
- On-going maintenance and distribution of internal policies and manuals
50%: Product Integrity & Safety
- Provide technical feedback to strategic partners upon implementation of market-driven innovation. Identify compliance and quality risks that may compromise achievement of concept and initiate steps to mitigate
- Collaborate/consult with appropriate cross-functional partners to review product designs, samples, and specifications to identify potential safety, quality and regulatory risks and possible mitigation steps seasonally and as requested
- Investigate reported product safety and quality complaints for product sourced through company supply chain. Maintain tracking files and provide regular analysis to management of potential concerns via incremental reporting
- Develop understanding of one or more areas of product integrity and serve as subject-matter expert within the team (e.g., chemical management, consumer reviews, product safety, labelling, testing)
- Communication with customers, suppliers/vendors, and all service providers as assigned
We’d Love to hear from you if: (Requirements section)
- 2+ year apparel, engineering, or other industry-related field experience
- Ability to accurately and objectively apply company and regulatory requirements and recognize the importance of acting immediately in all matters of Brand integrity
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to work with repetitive data and use of Excel, Access, Tableau or other software
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with technical review of consumer products
OUR Team Members:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a career at Carter’s:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR15957