Sales Support Coordinator, June 2024 Executive Development Program
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
Carter’s Executive Development Program is a formal 6-month development program layered on top of a full-time entry level position. As an EDP, you will contribute to meaningful projects as a key member of our Wholesale team, network with senior business leaders, and receive specialized professional development. We are looking for an applicant dedicated to driving data accuracy through high standards, attention to detail and analytical thinking.
This role typical reports into the Account Executive, and on-site, 4 days a week.
50% Managing Reports, Compiling Data, and Completing Ad Hoc Requests
- Track and monitor sales using account data
- Create and analyze report(s) for the greater wholesale team to assess selling and booking trends
- Key participant in supporting account executives in line review and planning sell-ins, including but not limited to, presenting and pulling data to support customer questions
- Completing various requests with a short deliverable time frame to support the senior and sales leadership teams
- Continually strive to improve quality of information and analytical techniques
30% Assist with Account Management
- Partner with account executive and OML team to oversee and manage account order file
- Assist in preparation for customer meeting
- Provide support in order entry process, entering orders, auditing orders and recapping orders
20% Support Ecomm Data Management
- Manage ecommerce specific data requirements with both internal and customer teams
- Consolidate and format ecommerce data, including style level attributes for the customer to accurately feature our brand
- Facilitate and manage the ecommerce image process from internal sources to account specific formats and/or destinations
10% Special Projects
- Prepare both regular and ad hoc analysis and reports for management as requested
We’d Love to Hear from You if:
- Graduated from an accredited 4-year institution with a BA/BS Degree
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced PowerPoint skills
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
Preferred skills and experience:
- Established experience in collaborating with internal and external partners
Our Team Members:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a Career at Carter’s:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
In order for your application to be complete, you must complete an assessment. This assessment should take about 10-15 minutes to complete. Please note: Your application will not be fully submitted until the assessment is complete.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.