Seasonal Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
Essential Job functions (Tasks, duties and responsibilities most important to get the job done)
- This position will support the HR, Talent Acquisition team, within a variety of recruiting responsibilities. The HR Recruiter will support reviewing of applications and resumes, screening of candidates, interviewing candidates, providing qualified candidates to hiring managers and extending offers of employment. This role is for the peak hiring seasons for the Braselton Distribution Center.
- Daily and timely review and dispositioning of applications and resumes in the Applicant Tracking System Workday
- Screening candidates through Workday, by phone, or in person
- Scheduling phone and/or in-person interviews
- Interviewing Candidates and follow-up on interview results
- Set-up and attend external recruiting events
- Post positions to company career sites and other specialty job boards, including social media accounts
- Assist with hiring events (internal and external events), correspondence and recruiting outreach as needed
- Create and send out offer letters along with managing various templates
- Coordinate background and drug screening for candidates as needed
- Assist applicants with application process as needed
- Schedule applicants for orientation and training sessions
- Assist with other projects, as required.
SUPERVISORY / BUDGETARY / EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION RESPONSIBILITY
- No Direct Reports
- Travel based on external recruiting events or meetings with local community.
Secondary functions (IF APPLICABLE - ANY DUTIES NOT CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL)
- Assist with supporting corporate fund-raising efforts
- Assist with Employee events.
- Participate fully in facility Safety initiatives.
- Assist with HR Generalist responsibilities, as needed.
Knowledge, skill, and ability requirements (minimum competencies required for job performance)
- Strong customer-focus (demonstrated success in identifying, understanding, aligning, delivering and following-up with internal and external customers).
- Demonstrated success working within a matrix organization and team environment while meeting/exceeding expectations.
- Demonstrated success with multi-tasking and the ability to adapt to ever-changing environment while maintaining clear focus on all priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and acute attention to detail.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft programs.
- Knowledge of Distribution Center or Supply Chain a plus.
- 2+ years relative experience with recruiting support, such as an HR Coordinator, or entry level Recruiter
- Must have exceptional attention to detail, in creating documents, and entering information
- Requires efficient and timely turnaround time with tasks, to meet delivery service levels, while being able to multi-task
- Must be able to prioritize & time manage, while having agility to shift, and adjust, as new tasks or requests are requested, and still stay on task.
- Exceptional written and verbal customer service skills are required, while dealing with both internal and external customers
- Will support HR related data, employee pay & salary- must maintain upmost confidentiality and professional discretion in all matters and distribution of information
- Corporate experience preferred, in order to understand full cycle recruiting workflow and HR compliance
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish Preferred)
prior work experience and educational requirements
- High School diploma required, with related experience in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Previous relative experience with recruiting support in a distribution, call center, or large retail or service organization a plus.
PHYSICAL and work DEMANDS
- Please note, this is a temp assignment of 4-5 months, but could be longer, depending on business need
- Must be available to work in a multi-channel, multi-shift distribution environment, flexible to work different shifts and extended hours based upon business needs.
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods including daily overtime, holidays and overtime as required.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
NOTE- This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the position description.
Carter’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Carter's, Inc. (NYSE:CRI), is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you, Count on Carter's.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR16156