Senior Forecasting Analyst
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
How you’ll make an impact:
The Senior Forecasting Analyst provides leadership and analytical skills to ensure our brands have the right product, in the right place, at the right time. This role involves making decisions that maximize profitability and has a large impact on sales, margin, and inventory.
This role reports into the Senior Forecasting Manager and is based in our Buckhead, GA office.
90% - Buying/Forecasting
- Publish monthly costing and capacity supply forecasts to factories, sourcing, and production teams
- Create and maintain all buys, including any required revisions due to changes in customer demand
- Ownership of creating wholesale forecast for specific area of responsibility using Anaplan as the main tool
- Own forecast consolidation across all channels.
- Adhere to all critical calendar deliverables including Forecast Publish Dates, Fabric Commits, Buys, and Style costing updates.
- Work with Anaplan team to identify and trouble shoot issues as they arise during the creation of buys and forecasts
- Reconcile data received from Channel partners to create commits, buys and forecasts
- Assist other Forecasters as needed
10% - Reporting/Project Management
- Update and distribute seasonal bookings report to cross-functional teams
- Create reports and analyze data as needed for executives
- Represent Forecasting team during cross functional meetings and special projects.
We’d Love to hear from you if: (Requirements section)
- Strong numeric, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
Preferred skills and experience:
- 2+ Years of experience in related field
- BA / BS in related field (mathematics, engineering, supply chain, finance, etc.)
- Apparel or short-life cycle forecast experience preferred
Our Team Members:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a career at Carter’s:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR15635