Sr. Manager, Social Media and Brand Engagement
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
CRI is seeking a Sr. Manager, Social Media & Brand Engagement to develop and execute strategies for organic social media and brand programming across all CRI brands.
As a member of the Brand Engagement team, this candidate will be ideating and implementing brand tentpole activations, partnerships and social content for one of the most trusted children’s brands in the United States. This role oversees an internal team of three full-time employees, multiple external creators and reports to the Sr. Director, Public Affairs and Social Media on-site, 4 days a week.
Social Media - 70%
- Develops and leads execution of social media strategy across key platforms to increase brand awareness, followers and engagement
- Builds and maintains creator, influencer and ambassador strategies including budget allocation and targets
- Stays up to date on industry trends and best practices in social media marketing, presents relevant implementation monthly
- Implements crisis management plans for social media channels
- Oversees community management across social media channels
- Evaluates and implements technology and tools for social publishing and analytics
Brand Engagement - 30%
- Oversees project management of brand engagement programming integrated and driven through social media channels to increase awareness, loyalty and customer acquisition
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including GTM, marketing, PR, and customer service to ensure consistent content, messaging and brand voice across all owned social channels
- Analyzes and presents metrics of all brand engagement campaigns and social programming, to measure success and make data-driven recommendations.
We’d Love to Hear from You if:
- Must have experience developing and managing social campaigns that grow followers and increase engagement rate
- Must have a track record of creating unique and successful content for owned channels
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills and ability to think creatively to solve marketing challenges
- Must have excellent project management skills, with experience managing multiple stakeholders and budgets
- Must be innovative, strategic, and results-driven with a shared passion for achieving and exceeding KPIs for the organization
- Must be culturally dialed-in social native - lives and breathes Internet culture
- Must have successfully managed and prioritized multiple projects with competing deadlines; must be able to allocate time and resources accordingly
- Must have strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with both internal and external partners; strong collaborator
- Must have at least 5-7 years’ progressive marketing experience with brand or agencies
Preferred skills and experience:
- Highly prefer BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Hands-on team player fluent in the fundamentals of brand marketing and social media
- Retail or consumer brand experience preferred
Our Team Members:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a Career at Carter’s:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.