Sr. Salesforce Commerce Cloud Engineer
Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
CARTERS BRANDS IS LOOKING FOR YOU
Carter's is an established company with a history dating back to 1865. We are the largest marketer of brand-name baby and children's clothing in the US and the second largest in Mexico.
The ideal candidate for Carter’s Salesforce Commerce Cloud Engineer is someone with a team player mindset, solid background in software engineering and strong knowledge on eCommerce websites powered by Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC).
- Being responsible for bug fixing, code changes, optimization, and configuration changes on Commerce Cloud (SFCC) environments.
- Integrate commerce cloud with 3rd party/back-end systems leveraging OCAPI/SCAPI while ensuring scalability, performance and coding guidelines.
- Responsible to execute daily O&M routines that ensures site reliability, security and performance.
- Escalate unresolved incidents/issues as required, maintaining ownership through resolution.
- Prove any new technologies or integration scenarios and identify customizations needed to SFCC platform for meeting business requirements.
- +3 years of experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC).
- +3 years of experience in enterprise eCommerce Website development and operations.
- Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or Engineering.
- Enssential to live in Mexico
- 100% Home Office
- Food coupons
- Saving Fund
- Discount on Carter's brands
- Medical and life insurance