Stock Supervisor (Full Time) - 24H112
If you are a CURRENT Carter’s employee, you MUST apply through the Internal Career Link within the My Career & Performance app in Workday. Do not apply using the below external application.
Carter’s, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com, www.oshkosh.com, www.cartersoshkosh.ca, and www.carters.com.mx. The Company’s Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand is available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter’s is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com.
Baby Clothing, Kids Clothes, Toddler Clothes | Carter's
Shop for baby clothing, baby necessities and essentials at Carters.com, the most trusted name in baby, kids, and toddler clothing. Shop our selection of cute baby & kids clothing.
In partnership with the store management team, supervise all aspects of shipping and receiving, stockroom organization, inventory control, and related housekeeping activities. Execute the replenishment process to ensure outstanding customer service and product placement. Perform the opening and closing of the store as necessary. This position has no direct reports but is responsible for partnering with the management team on the coaching, training and performance of the store teams.
Invest in People:
- Provides training in partnership with the management team through the coaching of sales associates on stockroom organization and the replenishment process.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with the team (Management and Sales Associates).
- Fosters a positive work environment for both internal and external customers.
- Drives store results through the organization of the stockroom areas to ensure proper, accurate, and timely flow of merchandise to the sales floor.
- Utilizes Company processes/procedures to effectively maintain merchandising and presentation standards.
- Partners with store management on Loss Prevention and safety awareness within the store and stockroom.
- Ensures accurate pricing of all items through use of markdown audits.
- Ensures product availability on the sales floor through in stock audits.
- Maintains a strong and genuine customer focus on the sales floor.
- Monitors and adheres to all safety regulation and polices as directed by the company.
- Partners with the store team to maintain company standard of a neat, clean, and organized store.
- Contributes to and supports the team on delivering customer service consistently by engaging talent, encouraging positive customer interactions, and a ready all day store presentation.
- Assists with creating an exceptional shopping experience through the effective organization of the stock room and merchandise flow to the sales floor.
- Partners with the Store Management on the implementation of visual merchandising and reactionary merchandising when needed.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned at any time by management.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team, and supervisor.
- Retail/specialty apparel knowledge and experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Flexible availability is required. Eight hour shifts and an average of 40 hours per week: including evenings, weekends, holidays and occasional overnights. A minimum of two closing shifts a week.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb up and down a ladder.
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Availability to meet the needs of the business that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
- Eight hour shifts and an average of 40 hours per week: including evenings, weekends and holidays. A minimum of two closing shifts a week.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR15700