VP, Customer Analytics, CRM and Personalization
Carter’s, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com, www.oshkosh.com, www.cartersoshkosh.ca, and www.carters.com.mx. The Company’s Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand is available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter’s is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com.
Baby Clothing, Kids Clothes, Toddler Clothes | Carter's
Shop for baby clothing, baby necessities and essentials at Carters.com, the most trusted name in baby, kids, and toddler clothing. Shop our selection of cute baby & kids clothing.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT:
This position will have responsibility for executing a broad array of retail marketing initiatives focused on "keeping the customer." This leader will be responsible for creating a data-driven retail activation marketing strategy and programs that support key business objectives and drive brand engagement and retail sales response.
This role reports into our EVP, Global Marketing, has 4 direct reports (30 total team members), manages a budget of $20M annually and is based in our Buckhead office.
Personalization (30%) - Develop and lead the enterprise Personalization strategy in support of all channels. Build out a full personalization vision and technical solution amongst diverse stakeholders.
- Oversee the company's personalization program and team to develop the roadmap to expand personalization capabilities.
- Manage external vendor partners lead the CDP and personalization engine implementations & integrations
- Leverage personalization data to build robust, triggers, audiences, customer journeys to drive revenue, retention and acquisition
- Integrate personalization across all channels: email, web, app, store, media, etc.
CRM (30%) - Facilitate the development of a unified CRM vision and solution amongst diverse stakeholders.
- Oversee the company's consumer database and lead a team to develop the roadmap to expand database capabilities in support of planned CRM initiatives
- Manage external partners providing database infrastructure and support
- Lead enterprise CRM marketing programs/initiatives including loyalty programs, customer life cycle and contact strategies; grow and optimize programs to increase customer LTV and return best sales, ROI and ROAS
Email Marketing (20%) - Develop strategic, integrated marketing plans and programs that align with the organization’s priorities: increase awareness, increase customer acquisition and drive online traffic
- Act as the visionary leader for the day-to-day management of the email marketing program and team; including provided strategic insight into the marketing calendar, template creation, targeting, deployment, optimization, reporting and analysis
- Lead email marketing programs for all brands to deliver on sales plans for both online and retail in a high visibility, fast paced environment
Loyalty (10%) - Drive store and site traffic and improved customer retention, frequency and life-time value through the successful development and execution of loyalty strategies
- Develop, evaluate and prioritize loyalty program opportunities to best direct resources and optimize the financial return on the loyalty investments and activities
- Drive innovation in loyalty offerings to provide a positive customer experience and a strong ROI by generating new ideas and using test and learn strategies to gauge performance and optimize their implementation
Credit Card Marketing (10%) - Develop and execute private label credit card strategy, marketing plans and develop goals to achieve corporate objectives
- Oversee cross-functional efforts to drive growth through credit card program and integrate credit card initiatives into all marketing programs
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- 15+ years of progressive experience leading progressive marketing organization in fast paced, preferably retail environment
- Advanced understanding of CRM, personalization, consumer segmentation, acquisition cost and lifetime value
- Demonstrated ability to understand retail metrics and the impacts of what drives P&L performance to ensure programs are delivering on profitable sales and consumer growth
- An ability to foster an environment where people seamlessly work cross-functionally to deliver outstanding results
- Must be a decisive individual who displays strong communication, organization, analytical, negotiating and problem solving skills; not afraid to take calculated risks and offer points of view
- Financial understanding of marketing ROI and impact on the business
- Undergraduate degree is required
Preferred skills and experience:
- Must be able to freely move between strategic activities to day to day tactical execution tactics without pausing
- Proven experience with all marketing channels and strategies
- Team player, with a track record of eliminating barriers in route to achieving goals by way of influence and relationship building
- True collaborator; driving initiatives forward through partnership and influence
- Proven experience as a strong leader with a passion for building a team
- Demonstrated ability and proven success in creating retail marketing plans that have significantly moved the needle in delivering increased foot traffic, activating consumer engagement, and improving revenue streams
- Ability to understand and apply shopper insights, input from creative and strategic partners to establish and adapt to best practices for these businesses
- High drive and ability to work quickly in a retail environment leading/managing the marketing calendar
- Strong background in brand building and PR/social engagement
OUR TEAM MEMBERS:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
MAKE A CAREER AT CARTER’S:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR13446