Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter’s Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter’s, OshKosh B’gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
how you’ll make an impact:
The Workday Analyst role is primarily responsible for supporting the Learning, Talent, and Performance areas of Workday. This will include serving as the subject matter expert to provide both technical and strategic guidance to business partners through system issues, enhancements and WD releases.
This role will report to the Director of Workday and is based in our Buckhead office with a hybrid work environment.
Workday Support (70%)
- HR Technology partner supporting designated HCM areas in Workday to serve as the subject matter expert on current and upcoming Workday capabilities.
- Provide consultation to HR Business Partners, gather requirements, provide solutions, and impact analysis. Document, configure, test, and evaluate Business Process changes.
- Serve as an escalation resource and provide Tier 3 technical support for production issues, including researching and resolving technical issues, unexpected results, or process flaws; recommend solutions to meet business requirements.
- Maintain master data values in Workday and data integrity by developing processes to audit, analyze, and resolve potential issues.
- Provide input and knowledge sharing with other HR Technology partners, HR Business Partners, and other clients as appropriate. Participate in training to improve policy and process compliance.
- Assist with on-going Workday hyper-care support and HR Admin role duties.
Workday Release Testing/Training (30%)
- Train and mentor new system technical users/workstream leads, as well as support development of user procedures, job aids, guidelines, and documentation.
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use of Workday. Lead associated deployment activities inclusive of communication, regression testing, data and integration validation, downstream impact analysis, and overall system performance
- Proactively provide input to support and improve the change management strategy to ensure effective and efficient communications.
Internal and external communication; Workday community forums; Application Support Teams
Decide what information is distributed internally and externally and to whom the information is relevant (i.e. governmental agencies).
We’d Love to hear from you if: (Requirements section)
- Understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management.
- Knowledge of human resources policies and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to accurately collect information to understand and assess clients’ needs and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required; advanced Excel skills including data validation, formulas, and pivot tables required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to interact with HR clients, cross-functional partners, and external resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study or equivalent years of related work experience
Preferred skills and experience:
- PHR/SHPR certifications
- 2+ years of Workday experience or training
- HR functional and system experience
OUR Team Members:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we’ve always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a career at Carter’s:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter’s University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR16289